I'm thankful for my Home. I got this poem from my friend Audrey. She had it hanging in her home and I thought it only fitting to hang in my Home as well.
Excuse this house
Some homes try to hide the fact
that children shelter there
Ours boasts of it quite openly
the signs are everywhere
For smears are on the windows
little smudges on the door
I should apologize I guess for
the toys strewn on the floor
But I sat down with the children
we played and laughed and read
And if the doorbell doesn’t shine
Their eyes will shine instead
For when at times I’m forced to
choose the one job or the other
I want to be a housewife
But first I’ll be a mother
Sunday, November 14, 2010
A Month Of THANKSGIVING #14
Posted by Korrin at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I like that a lot. Maybe I could post it on the front door so I won't have to work crazy hard to get the house ready for showings.
Post a Comment